Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trent mod Application ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrentDaBeast
Epic Player

Trent mod Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Trent mod Application ;)   Trent mod Application ;) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:25 am

What is your ingame username? Trent obviously :3

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes, ive been Mod 8 times, Admin 6 time,
Co-Owner 3 time, and Owner once.

If answered yes to above what server? Theres a few, I only remember like 3, Exilium Iv, Shape Scape, and an old server called Primal age, all three went down, and now Im here.

Why do you deserve staff? Because im active and i love to help people

Have you ever committed an offence that has caused action to be forced on your account? (Jail, ban, mute) etc. Nope, Im a good boy Smile

If answered yes to above, why? I answered Nope.

How many hours a day are you available? like 8 if i need them.

What do you do if someone is spamming? Give them a warning, if they continue, mute or ip mute them.

Will you recruit new players, or just lie to get staff rank? i will do my best to recruit as many people as possible.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic. Well so for, zero because im a fairy new player, but if i did get moderator i would help out a ton.

How many people have you invited to Green Prosperity??? Get them to post reply if so. Ive invited like 4-5 people, but they didnt join sadly :/

Last edited by TrentDaBeast on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

Trent mod Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trent mod Application ;)   Trent mod Application ;) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:35 am

I believe you would make a great moderator for the server. I support you, Smile
Back to top Go down

Trent mod Application ;)
Page 1 of 1