Jesus Le 2nd moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Almighty Jesus Le 2nd
Epic Player

PostSubject: Jesus Le 2nd moderator application   Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:18 am

Staff Application:

What is your ingame username? Jesus Le 2nd

Have you ever been staff on a server before? along time ago on a brand new serer i was an admin

If answered yes to above what server? i do not remember

Why do you deserve staff? I always try to help others out and get along with everyone =)

Have you ever committed an offence that has caused action to be forced on your account? (Jail, ban, mute) etc. nope never

If answered yes to above, why?

How many hours a day are you available? i play all afternoons  on weekdays and all day on weekends

What do you do if someone is spamming? warn them, and if they continue temporarily mute them.

Will you recruit new players, or just lie to get staff rank? yes, i actually have alot of friends, irl, xbox etc that play rsps and i will refer them here

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic i've actually helped alot of people out with little things here and there aswell as helping them get started ect.

How many people have you invited to Green Prosperity??? Get them to post reply if so. none yet besides one of my friends but i'm going to let them know about greenprosperity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jesus Le 2nd moderator application
Page 1 of 1