Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vaughn's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
m a d city
Epic Player

vaughn's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: vaughn's Mod Application   vaughn's Mod Application EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:36 am

What is your ingame username? M A D city

Have you ever been staff on a server before? yes a long long time ago it wasn't popular tho.

If answered yes to above what server? nickyscape it was a little moparscape server

Why do you deserve staff? Because I think I have the right attititude, and I think id be fit perfect for it I'm honest respectful. And is willing to help anyone and everyone. Will not abuse staff privileges.

Have you ever committed an offence that has caused action to be forced on your account? (Jail, ban, mute) etc. Nope

If answered yes to above, why?

How many hours a day are you available? Man tons probably like 30-40 maybe more

What do you do if someone is spamming? Warn them and if they keep going either kick them or give them a warning and say you're going to mute them.

Will you recruit new players, or just lie to get staff rank? I will recruit Very Happy

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic. None as of right now since there isn't many players atm

How many people have you invited to Green Prosperity??? Get them to post reply if so. none atm I will get more if I make a video
Back to top Go down

vaughn's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1