Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to become an assistant? Apply here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

Want to become an assistant? Apply here! Empty
PostSubject: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Format:

In-game name:
How long have you been on here for?:
Why should I choose you?:
Will you be active during every event?:

Note: Being an assistant means you get to host dicing matches, hide and seek and heaps of other events with the managers, or Eclipse's permission.
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com
Gambino Girl
Epic Player

PostSubject: Assistant   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Ign: Gambino Girl

How long have you been on here for: Not too sure probably not much but much maybe a lot but i don't know you might have to ask someone elses cause i don't actually know. if you know what i mean WINK WINK

Why should I choose you?: Because I am a young girl trying to earn her place in the world. Actually... not really i just want to be with something to do with events, i want to organise events.. even like fishing friday or something where theres double exp for doing fishing. something like that, just so that everyones not so bored. I am not the best at getting people to like me. lol uhm dicing is not my thing but im open to do it.

Will you be active during every event: well because my parents are split i switch whenever sometimes so somethimes i am absent... man i really need to work on my spelling. plus i have school and my dad does not have wifi
i am ready to create an event and ill try be on as much as i can

P.S no offence but this server does get boring at times thats why i applied and area isn't online that much and doesn't organise many events. so thats why i applied :d i hope u like
Back to top Go down
Area

PostSubject: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:12 am

actually, i am on, alot of the time, the reason you do not see me is because of the timezone, and when you do see me is because i stay up into the early hours, like 6-7am my time to help the server, i am also no longer the events manager, that is why i do not host any events, but i wish you luck in your trial! Smile

-Area.
Back to top Go down
Gambino Girl
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks... I see now do you live on the other side or something.
Back to top Go down
Area

PostSubject: ENGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAND   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:17 am

i live in england Smile
Back to top Go down
Gambino Girl
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Toxfire
Epic Player
Toxfire

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Murica ftw
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to become an assistant? Apply here!
Page 1 of 1