Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to become an assistant? Apply here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

Want to become an assistant? Apply here! Empty
PostSubject: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Format:

In-game name:
How long have you been on here for?:
Why should I choose you?:
Will you be active during every event?:

Note: Being an assistant means you get to host dicing matches, hide and seek and heaps of other events with the managers, or Eclipse's permission.
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com
Metzler
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:41 pm

In-game name: Metzler
How long have you been on here for?: A few days
Why should I choose you?: You should choose me because i am very active, likeable, and fair. I want to be assistant to help out in the community, to make the community a better and more fun place for everybody.
Will you be active during every event? Yes. I will be active for as many as I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Jack:)
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 pm

In-game name: Jack
How long have you been on here for?: 3 days:)
Why should I choose you?: I am a very trusted and dedicated member of the server, I treat everyone with respect and try my best to help others, I have experience in managing activities in other servers, and i know how to give the players a good time when they are taking a break from bossing/skilling or pking:)
Will you be active during every event?: I will be active everyday, Even if there is no event i will always be active:)
Back to top Go down
Toxfire
Epic Player
Toxfire

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:28 am

In-game name: Toxfire
How long have you been on here for?: About a week
Why should I choose you?: I am a dedicated member of the server and am ready to give whatever it takes to do my best and be a helpful assistant in the community Smile
Will you be active during every event?: I will be on as much as I can unless I am in school of course
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an assistant? Apply here!   Want to become an assistant? Apply here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to become an assistant? Apply here!
Page 1 of 1