Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone! Empty
PostSubject: Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone!   Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:52 am

Hey everyone of Green prosperity Subway and I decided to make a clan called Skiller zone we only allow skillers into this clan but our friends can join as well no dress code what so ever we are not the type of clan that tells you what to wear as long as you are a Skiller you are perfectly fine to be apart of this outstanding clan Zamorak book is always needed to be shown to prove that you infact a member of the Clan, i have always wanted to start a clan like this and now it has happened Thanks to Subway!

Owner Subway.

Co-Owner Slendy girl also known as Infernal Rue or yui okakura cassidy cass or cassie.

If you want to be a member of the clan please contact subway or i in game, Smile
Back to top Go down
Subway
Epic Player

Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone!   Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:17 am

You can also ask to join on the forums on this post Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan openings! the clan is called Skiller Zone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: General :: Clans-
Jump to: