Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Moderator Applicaton] "GF"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G F
Epic Player
G F

[Moderator Applicaton] "GF" Empty
PostSubject: [Moderator Applicaton] "GF"   [Moderator Applicaton] "GF" EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Staff Application: G F Smile

What is your ingame username? GF

Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes.

If answered yes to above what server? Fatality614 Moderator, Durathium 317 Moderator.

Why do you deserve staff? I see myself as an outgoing person willing to dedicate time to others to achieve maximum satisfaction within the community.

Have you ever committed an offence that has caused action to be forced on your account? (Jail, ban, mute) etc.

If answered yes to above, why? I was once jailed to help solve a problem, seeing i was an eye witness to a scam.

How many hours a day are you available? 8-12.

What do you do if someone is spamming? Kindly ask them to stop, tell other players to ignore the individual, if the individual continues to do so mute them for a short period of time.

Will you recruit new players, or just lie to get staff rank? Ofcourse i will, i've not had the chance to recruit new players due to my busy schedule irl.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic; 0

How many people have you invited to Green Prosperity??? Get them to post reply if so; Nil

I'd personally like to thank you for reading my application and hope that you'll consider adding me to your staff team.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

[Moderator Applicaton] "GF" Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Applicaton] "GF"   [Moderator Applicaton] "GF" EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi there GF,

If you can get a minimum of 3 people to post on your topic saying you have helped them, you will have an even higher chance of obtaining a position within our crew.

Please note: We can see if you create accounts to make yourself look better by posting the replies yourself. This will minimize your chances of becoming staff.

Yours,
Mod Jim
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com

[Moderator Applicaton] "GF"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: Support :: Are you community minded?-
Jump to: