Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Area

Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;)   Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:49 am

Suggestions:
(1) to the dungeoneering points store, for a certain amount of points add the command ::bank in which people may buy, but put it at a high price so its harder to get.

(2) to certain monsters add clue scrolls, these clue scrolls act as actual scrolls and your given a clue and have to go find the point around the map and dig, these scrolls come in different tiers and the higher the tier the more chance of a better item you get?

(3) add a point system for 99s, so when you hit a 99 you get 5 skill points and then add a shop with various skiller items in.

(4) for hunter make imps openable so you can recieve random items from them, the higher the imp the better the chance of good loot.

(5) with the alter at home make it so you dont have to continiously click the bones and alter, make there be an option of use all on alter?

(these are just suggestions so they are optional let me know what you think Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Aj
Epic Player
Aj

Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;)   Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:53 am

Love the ideas Area except for number one since I think the bank command should personally be for donators in my opinion. But everything else agreed
Back to top Go down

Suggestions by the beautiful area. ;)
Page 1 of 1