Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? Empty
PostSubject: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 am

Hey everyone,

So as you may or may not know about the upcoming updates, there is actually a lot more then you think coming. With the next client update release, there's a lot of updates coming and you can read some of them in the news section.

Tell us though, are you excited? What are you most looking forward too? Anything you think should be added?

Here's a little sneakpeak...

Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? Fotor01002112626

Feel free to discuss here.
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:35 am

Even if its updating .. i don't think ill be able to connect unfortunately not even the web-client is working for me and i don't understand why its not letting me i have done every possible you can think of to get it to work i don't know if its my IP or something on those Lines, but it screwed me over big time because now i can't get on.. and even when they update i don't know if i will be able to get on then either .. i want to figure this problem out but so far it hasn't even solved anything..
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 am

Check that your firewalls not blocking it.

And I'm pretty sure when it's released you will be able to login. Razz
Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:58 am

my firewall isn't blocking it either .. so i guess its something to do with my Accounts or the thing i tried to do online in dungenoneering, go to that topic in the news or wherever i posted it cause i think what i did cause my accounts to like freeze.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:43 am

It would not null all of your accounts when you only played on one. What did you try to do in Dungeoneering?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 pm

I tried teleporting myself to someone with some armor on that wasn't from dungenoneering completed the Floor, came out with nothing went to the second went got novice armor then third one with novice then teleported back home, logged out fell asleep came back on tried logging in again, but unfortunately ever since that happened its been popping up saying "unable to make a stable connection" and now it wont work for some reason ..
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 1:00 pm

So you tried teleporting out of Dungeoneering with novite on?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:35 pm

i think thats what happened . then i think my accounts all got nulled or something,
Back to top Go down
Toxfire
Epic Player
Toxfire

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:16 pm

You should give eclipse your password to see if he can login to it just to test out if its the account that is the problem or that its the computer
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:52 pm

ahh very true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?   Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited? Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Updates Upcoming... Are you excited?
Page 1 of 1