Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making another clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

Making another clan. Empty
PostSubject: Making another clan.   Making another clan. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:02 am

This Clan is Called "Anonymous" yes i know it is the group of the hackers but i like the name, so if anyone would like to join, please message me on forums or on the game, my users are Anonymous Ai Infernal Rue Hell girl Ai Slendy girl and Yui okakura, This group is to make sure we are accepted as a clan, as the sayings as the hackers say, we are anonymous we are legion we do not forgive and we do not Forget Expect Us. You must join the clan when you get on if you lag out re-Join the Clan, this is a clan that always stays in the clan, The names of the Clan member must also have Either Anon or Anonymous in that username you will log on with. The Clan Name to join is Anonymous Your Forum Picture must have a picture of anonymous as well with there saying. Thank you for your time Green Prosperity.
Back to top Go down
coldkilla010
Epic Player
coldkilla010

PostSubject: Re: Making another clan.   Making another clan. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:51 am

i would love to join this clan please thank you. #anonymous ign:coldkilla010,anonymous
Back to top Go down
coldkilla010
Epic Player
coldkilla010

PostSubject: Re: Making another clan.   Making another clan. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:52 am

i would love to join this clan please thank you.   #anonymous ign:coldkilla010,anonymous:?: Question Question 
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: Making another clan.   Making another clan. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:39 am

You can not force a player to join the clan at instant log in as well as lag-downtime. Clans are supposed to be made for teamwork and fun, not to follow demands from the creator.
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Making another clan.   Making another clan. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:50 am

No no i wasn't meaning that, i was meaning When they get on Join the Clan chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making another clan.   Making another clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Making another clan.
Page 1 of 1