Subway Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Subway
Epic Player

PostSubject: Subway Moderator Application   Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Staff Application:

What is your ingame username? Subway

Have you ever been staff on a server before?Yeah i have.

If answered yes to above what server? Zackscape and a few others that i don't really remember but were not very big.

Why do you deserve staff? I have been playing green prosperity for a while now and i think that i know a lot about the game. I think i am seen as a regular player and i try to be as nice and fair to everyone as i can be. I've also made a few forums so if you needed help with that i could help a little.

Have you ever committed an offence that has caused action to be forced on your account? (Jail, ban, mute) etc. Nope, unless i can't remember it Razz

If answered yes to above, why?N/A

How many hours a day are you available? It depends, usually on weekends i can play as much as i like (like 6 hours) and i play as much as i can on weekdays.

What do you do if someone is spamming?Well i would first tell them to stop, then ask them a few more times. After this i would temporarily mute them until someone of a higher rank advises me on what to do. It also depends on what the person was spamming. If it was advertising for another server i would probably mute them after i ask them to stop once and if it was just spamming random stuff (e.g ADSLHFJADGHSF) i would mute them after asking them to stop for a few times.

Will you recruit new players, or just lie to get staff rank?Yeah i will try my best to recruit as many players as i can.

How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic. I have got no idea. There wasn't really people needing major help but i think i have helped people with small things like where things are. Can't remember who i helped though:P

How many people have you invited to Green Prosperity??? Get them to post reply if so. I think i have recruited one new player but idk if he still plays. His ign is S O N
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Profiled   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Profiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.forumotion.com
Subway
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Subway Moderator Application   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:48 pm