The new evolution!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey everyone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Hey everyone.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 am

Well my first day of school went okay, i have science cooking english and gym for my first semester my second is history biology chemistry and Art. Smile it was very exciting to get back to school saw so many of my old friends my teachers are just complete jerks .. gym sucked cause i slipped on the floor and my damn skirt ripped .. scraped my legs n elbows .. kinda got into a fight today with a girl.. she really made me Sad so things didnt really go as well as i expected they would, Razz but thats okay, Um.. i kinda blew up some chemicals in the lab.. and so on, Smile how was your day?! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxfire
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:56 am

Sounds like you had a rough/exciting day today, but just put that all in the past because school can be fun if you think about it! btw how do you get away with only 4 classes a semester??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:10 am

Well thats what they gave me, they dont give me six or seven they only give you as much as you can handle in this school so really i told her if they didnt give me the classes i wanted and needed then i would leave n wouldnt come back n just got to a different school, like if you have a very good memory which i do not possess then they will probably give you six or seven but for me they only gave me four because i cannot handle more then four
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxfire
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:19 am

Ah, I see.. I don't think my school allows us to do that. If it was allowed my mom would probably get really mad at me if i did that anyways because she gets really strict about grades unfortunately :/ I spend most of my time on rs just afking and doing homework at the same time haha
Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 am

My momma is strict about my grades to, like for me i only two credits so far, and it really makes me Sad but i have to keep pushing myself forward because i do not do that then i am screwed for a job in the future and i want to get all forty two credits so i can just say screw it and move on with my life when i went today omg i was so nervous .. but i got used to it, i plan on taking welding when i am in there i am gonna ask the principle if i can take welding because there is a welding credit in the school im at including wood tech auto tech Etc, right now my courses are making me happy but i hate gym.. but i gotta have the credit in order to get my diploma,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxfire
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone.   Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:35 am

I have never done an interview before, but I do have somewhat of a interview coming up because i am going to join a robotics team and it requires an interview to join so I am a little nervous for that but hopefully it wont be to bad Smile and btw I am taking a welding class and it is actually very fun and i recommend it to anyone, it starts out really boring with a bunch of safety stuff (who needs safety for handling things that can burn your flesh amiright?) but when you get to the fun stuff well... its FUN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone.   

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: