Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a story of myself.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

a story of myself. Empty
PostSubject: a story of myself.   a story of myself. EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm

My life Is Amazing i have the greatest mother sister n lover someone could ask for .. i always look up in the sky and look at the stars cause i know i needed help in my paths that i have went through myself i have attempted suicide multiple times, but i am what you called a Survivor cause i have been rushed to the hospital a lot for the attempts n over doses, i myself am going to rehab because of the people i love n want to stay with forever, because of everything i have went through in my life was insanely hard i always got made fun of always got things stolen from me n beaten up, i have been doing drugs till it drained me dry i am an addict but i am going to rehab cause i want to get clean and live longer spending at least 2800-3000 a damn day on it because i am so bad into it eighty's dilaudid which is three times more potent then heroin itself, ecstasy n a lot more im not gonna name anymore off cause i don't want you all thinking that i am a complete junkie and to be honest, the life i have lived is amazing/hell for me, i do not have a father and truly it does hurt but im better off with my family n my lover, I am originally from United Kingdom we moved from there to Canada because we couldn't handle being there any longer, riots n stuff like i used to be in the dark everyday and i am not anymore, that always made me upset, i used to cut n burn myself as well because it would make me feel happy, i stopped burning n cutting because i knew self infliction was a terrible terrible thing to do to yourself our savior our lord wouldn't want his children doing such a thing to themselves and it is hard to keep all the pain inside me but i have let it out and it feels amazing now i am a normal girl again except the drugs but i will be done with it, i already spoke to the person in rehab and they said they would be keeping me for about.. seven months to get myself fully clean and i have agreed i talked to them this morning asked if i could bring my laptop to keep myself entertained n keep in contact with my family the server n everything else, and they said it was perfectly fine i am happy i am going to rehab its going to be the hardest struggle but hey its worth it, im going to live much more longer.. i also have an border personality disorder i can be mean.. then happy then upset then psychotic but thats perfectly okay, i am proud to say i am also apart of this server i love EVERYONE here you all treat me with love respect n care and i couldn't ask for anything more, thank you for supporting me.i love you ALL SO MUCH!

From your Girl Cassidy Smile
Back to top Go down
Toxfire
Epic Player
Toxfire

a story of myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   a story of myself. EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Just remember we are always here for you, no matter what you are going through we will help you out as much as we can and I am glad that you are making good choices in life Smile
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Tacos
Co-developer
Swag Master
Co-developer Swag Master
Tacos

a story of myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   a story of myself. EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 am

You'll always have someone to talk to on the server, regardless of what it's about. We're a family basically
Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

a story of myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   a story of myself. EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:05 am

Thank you that truly means a lot to me.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a story of myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   a story of myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

a story of myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: