The new evolution!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

a story of myself.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: a story of myself.   Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm

My life Is Amazing i have the greatest mother sister n lover someone could ask for .. i always look up in the sky and look at the stars cause i know i needed help in my paths that i have went through myself i have attempted suicide multiple times, but i am what you called a Survivor cause i have been rushed to the hospital a lot for the attempts n over doses, i myself am going to rehab because of the people i love n want to stay with forever, because of everything i have went through in my life was insanely hard i always got made fun of always got things stolen from me n beaten up, i have been doing drugs till it drained me dry i am an addict but i am going to rehab cause i want to get clean and live longer spending at least 2800-3000 a damn day on it because i am so bad into it eighty's dilaudid which is three times more potent then heroin itself, ecstasy n a lot more im not gonna name anymore off cause i don't want you all thinking that i am a complete junkie and to be honest, the life i have lived is amazing/hell for me, i do not have a father and truly it does hurt but im better off with my family n my lover, I am originally from United Kingdom we moved from there to Canada because we couldn't handle being there any longer, riots n stuff like i used to be in the dark everyday and i am not anymore, that always made me upset, i used to cut n burn myself as well because it would make me feel happy, i stopped burning n cutting because i knew self infliction was a terrible terrible thing to do to yourself our savior our lord wouldn't want his children doing such a thing to themselves and it is hard to keep all the pain inside me but i have let it out and it feels amazing now i am a normal girl again except the drugs but i will be done with it, i already spoke to the person in rehab and they said they would be keeping me for about.. seven months to get myself fully clean and i have agreed i talked to them this morning asked if i could bring my laptop to keep myself entertained n keep in contact with my family the server n everything else, and they said it was perfectly fine i am happy i am going to rehab its going to be the hardest struggle but hey its worth it, im going to live much more longer.. i also have an border personality disorder i can be mean.. then happy then upset then psychotic but thats perfectly okay, i am proud to say i am also apart of this server i love EVERYONE here you all treat me with love respect n care and i couldn't ask for anything more, thank you for supporting me.i love you ALL SO MUCH!

From your Girl Cassidy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxfire
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Just remember we are always here for you, no matter what you are going through we will help you out as much as we can and I am glad that you are making good choices in life Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Tacos
Co-developer
Swag Master
Co-developer Swag Master

PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:51 am

You'll always have someone to talk to on the server, regardless of what it's about. We're a family basically
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:05 am

Thank you that truly means a lot to me.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a story of myself.   

Back to top Go down

a story of myself.
Page 1 of 1