Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassidy's Assistant application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

Cassidy's Assistant application. Empty
PostSubject: Cassidy's Assistant application.   Cassidy's Assistant application. EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Hey everyone my name is cassidy some know me as cassie infernal rue slendy girl or infernal Airi I am applying to be an assistant in the server because i would love to assist anyone that needs help or is new to the server i am well known already which shocks me uhm the owner knows me quite well i am very generous sweet kind trusting nice n caring i have had multiple experiences as administrator moderator assistance on servers a lot of the times, i have never been a co-owner though.

In-game name:Infernal Rue or Slendy Girl

How long have you been on here for?:A couple of days but i would love to assist the server as much as i can.

Why should I choose you?:Well to be honest i think you should choose me because i love to help show people around the server make events happen have fun communicate with the people make sure the server doesn't really swear always keep it at a minimum i try to be active as much as possible I myself have loved to be as much help as i can be and i also want to prove to the server i can do the right thing and help it out the forums as well what else can i add.. uhm.. well i try to explain myself as much as i can and give advice .. i may have not donated yet but i plan to when i get the time and money too i love this server and its community i would love to become an assistant so i can be of assistance when moderators administrators of the owner himself isn't online.

Will you be active during every event?: Of course i will be active in every event if i wasn't i wouldn't be hosting them now would i? Razz

a few more things i would like to add.

Age Fifteen years old.

Name Cassidy or Cassie whatever makes you comfortable to call me.

interests: Helping the server as much as possible.

Hobbies: Music Dancing Being active on the server playing my Xbox drawing and singing.

Last edited by Infernal Airi on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subway
Epic Player

Cassidy's Assistant application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassidy's Assistant application.   Cassidy's Assistant application. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Good luck Smile I reckon you'll be good. You're pretty active Smile
Back to top Go down

Cassidy's Assistant application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: Support :: Assistant HQ-
Jump to: