The new evolution!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Epic Player

PostSubject: Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 am

This is my FIRST EVER guide and I'm glad I can share it with such a great community and will do my best to have it be the most helpful guide I can make it! Please refrain from being negative, I'm only making this because I want to help you guys out and because I love this community! Thanks everyone! Lets begin!

Frequently asked questions about Dungeoneering...

What is dungeoneering and why should I do it??? Dungeoneering is a skill where you complete multiple floors and bosses to receive points and can buy items like Primal, and chaotic weapons etc. (Pictures of shops will be at bottom of guide)

What items do I need? None except the ring of kinship for 5k! All other items will be provided! cheers 

Should I be a certain level before I do dungeoneering? It all depends on your skill set with dungeoneering and Runescape in general. I would suggest a minimum of level 100 though if you'd like a chance to complete all the floors!

Where do I get my ring of kinship to start dungeoneering? Trade this man at home, and the ring looks like this!

After you buy the ring left click it and it will teleport you to the dung area!

When you reach your destination above dung you will see a cave to east of where you teleported and it looks like this... (Stand EXACTLY where I am in order to get into the cave)

After you go down through the cave you'll enter a small room where u can change your mage book, and you will also see a rope leading back up out of the cave but you want to look for this ladder! It will lead you down to level one!

After you go down that ladder you'll be in this area! Click this trophy in order to get your armour! Don't trade the women down there. Only use the trophy! (DO NOT CLICK TROPHY AGAIN UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR INVENTORY INCLUDING KEYS YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN)

LEVEL 1! (CLICK ME):

FLOOR 2! (CLICK ME):

Last edited by Ryan on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:55 am

RESERVED POST

Will complete more floors tomorrow, i have a busy week at work and will try my best to get the most done on the guide as possible! Hope you guys will be sastified!

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxfire
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:13 am

Nice guide! I used this for floor 1 and it helped a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Gambino Girl
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Lol disliked the blue writing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jordy
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 am

It's a very, very nice guide for ur first guide ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)   

Back to top Go down

Dungeoneering Guide! (Floor 1 and 2 complete)
Page 1 of 1