Advertising

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Advertising   Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 am

Hello everyone.

It seems that rune-server and moparscape are horrible sites for advertising, but it could just be how I word things or not.

Our star advertising site was Runelocus, and it appears I have been banned from posting on there due to posting on there so much. So I'm asking the players if anyone would like to advertise on Runelocus for me? The job is very easy and takes 5 minutes max a day. A full guide will be sent via PM for anyone willing to do so.

If anyone would like this position as advertiser, you will be rewarded with in-game moderator (trial) and 1 of any item excluding rares in-game.

Reply here if you would like to help us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.forumotion.com
Hobune
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Advertising   Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:43 pm

You broke the advertising rules on Moparscape, I can not possibly see how that makes the site "horrible" for advertising.

On rune-server you should take away the "pot smoking" picture and everything, cause who the hell would join a server just for that?! People will join and check out the server if you post more of its unique and fun gameplay, not because you can do something that you get bored 2 minutes later.

Runelocus is fine but you still have to keep rune-server's advertising the main thing, it's where the most people go when they are looking for a new server. And if you check out all the rsps community sites, you'll see that there are more people online on rune-server at any time of the day.

Oh and one rather off-topic question: Where is the quest guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxfire
Epic Player

PostSubject: Re: Advertising   Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:20 am

I could do it but I probably couldn't be mod since I cant get online everyday, although I can get online enough to advertise
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: Advertising   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:30 am

i honestly don't have enough time to advertise.. nor do i have enough time to play, i try to get on as much as i can so i can see how the server is doing. i haven't been active for the past.. few days i know.. but i will be again i have been dealing with some things in life at the moment plus withdrawl so it is getting worse. but i will try to be on <3 love everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising   

Back to top Go down

Advertising
Page 1 of 1