HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Slipherz for Mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slipherz
Epic Player

PostSubject: Slipherz for Mod   Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:59 am

Hey guys and Eclipse, today I'll write this topic to make a application for moderator.

Staff Application:

1º- What is your ingame username: My ingame user name is: Slipherz

2º- Have you ever been staff on a server before: Yes, just one server, I was admin there.

3º- If answered yes to above what server? I don't remember the name, it was like one year ago.

4º- Why do you deserve the staff? Well... I help people being a player, I believe that being a moderator I can help further, and players will make sure that I can really help them.

5º- Have you ever committed an offence that has caused action to be forced on your account? (Jail, ban, mute) etc? No I haven't.

6º- How many hours a day are you available? I'm available 6 (six) hours a day.

7º- What do you do if someone is spamming? First at all, I will ask him to please stop spamming, if he doesn't stop I'll kick him for 5 minutes.

8º- Will you recruit new players, or just lie to get staff rank? Of course I'll recruit new players.

9º- How many people have you helped out ingame? Get them to post on your topic. - I help Jeanciok, Fogo and a lot of others players that just asked me to help them.

10º- How many people have you invited to Green Prosperity? Get them to post reply if so. - I invited to Green Prosperity until now 2 persons: Jeanciok and Fogo.

I hope you liked my application, Eclipse, if so I hope that I can be a moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slipherz for Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: Support :: Are you community minded?-
Jump to: