Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS anyone else have the same issue?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

IS anyone else have the same issue? Empty
PostSubject: IS anyone else have the same issue?   IS anyone else have the same issue? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:38 am

every time i click to log in and it isn't allowing me to and popping up with an unstable connection notice.. am i banned or something cause if i am i didn't do anything wrong..  i cleared my cache ive been trying to log in for the past hour n a half others aren't having the problem so am i like iped or something? is my account disabled? i have updated my java to the newest one .. the webclient wont work the downloadable client wont work .. ive even tried a proxy for crying out loud and that didnt work. can someone explain to me why i can't connect?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: IS anyone else have the same issue?   IS anyone else have the same issue? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:45 am

I'll check the files but there doesn't appear to be any issue with the connections. Now that we have a VPS, I have to use the same clients as you guys and I can connect just fine.

I'll check and let you know.
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: IS anyone else have the same issue?   IS anyone else have the same issue? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:52 am

I restarted the VPS, the networks and the server. So try now. If you can't log in, while I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: IS anyone else have the same issue?   IS anyone else have the same issue? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:20 am

Can you check if im like Banned or anything of the sort? like try to unban me see if that does the trick. I dont know what is going on .. like i dont know if someone banned me when i was off or if my connections really messed up i cleared My cache and updated my java restarted my computer twice now. and it still won't work like i swear im banned, or something is horribly wrong with my computer now .. i hope i can get back on sometime, like it kind of makes me sad because i wanted to play all day, and now i can't unfortunately i hope we can figure this problem out because if i can't i don't know whats going to happen ..
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Community Founder
Community Founder

PostSubject: Re: IS anyone else have the same issue?   IS anyone else have the same issue? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:58 am

First of all, you are not on the banned list, nor the IPbanned list so your account is try to log in.

Have you tried another web browser such as Firefox, or Opera to play the Webclient? If the downloadable client doesn't work either, then I am unsure.

Have you tried different accounts? Try other accounts and give it a go.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

PostSubject: Re: IS anyone else have the same issue?   IS anyone else have the same issue? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:59 am

I tried every single web you can imagine i even tried a proxy ive tried multiple accounts and nothing has happened like i don't know.. on top of it im in the chat box of the server and it shows no one is on, i also just restarted my router and modom so there is something wrong with the client i am using or something or it could have been the glitch that i accidently attempted, i tried to do dung with like bandos n what not, came out of the room, with nothing on, then came back home, then from there on out my accounts haven't been able to log in so i think you have to reset every account but .. if that happens i want my skills n items back :Pcause i am pretty upset about this occuring. people can see me in the chat box, but i cant connect to the server .. so i am gonna put my computer in recovery and see if that helps .. i hope it does cause if it doesn't then there is something wrong .. i truly don't know what is going on .. i haven't been able to connect all day but if it continues and it isn't fixed by tomorrow i just don't know what to do, :/ like i don't want to leave the server .. i don't want you guys to lose a moderator Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS anyone else have the same issue?   IS anyone else have the same issue? Empty

Back to top Go down

IS anyone else have the same issue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: News & Announcements :: News-
Jump to: