Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay everyone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

Okay everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Okay everyone.   Okay everyone. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:39 am

Listen up I am getting a little tired of all these rumors floating around about me i am making this clear to everyone of the server right now I am infact a Female for all of those who have spreaded rumors about me i am giving a fare warning to every one of you, the more rumors you spread the more i am going to contact eclipse n tacos about it n see what they do about it i am not taking matters into my own hands cause i can and will get demoted if i do, so eclipse or tacos if you do see this i would appreciate if you had a talk with the server about this and the rumors thank you for you're time everyone and i hope we can get past this but i am pretty upset about this the first one who started these rumors were Jesus Le 2nd now more n more are accusing me of this, which is not nice, i hope everyone is understood about this situation about spreading rumors about a staff member i hope this doesn't continue if it does punishments will be placed out for each one of spreads it so understand this well and get it through cause if it continues action will be taken.
Back to top Go down
Hobune
Epic Player
Hobune

Okay everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone.   Okay everyone. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:52 am

It's their own fault for not believing it. Just ignore them and care what they think.
Back to top Go down
Toxfire
Epic Player
Toxfire

Okay everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone.   Okay everyone. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:55 am

Yes and I want to make it clear to you and everyone else that I was joking when I agreed to you being a male, I need to start using more sarcasm haha and once again I am sorry for any trouble I have caused
Back to top Go down
https://greenprosperity.forumotion.com/u25
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

Okay everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone.   Okay everyone. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:55 am

lol i knew you were joking, Razz
Back to top Go down
seven
Epic Player
seven

Okay everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone.   Okay everyone. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:12 am

I LOVE YOU CASSIDY! I KNEW YOU WERE BEFORE WE EVEN STARTED CHATTING! I love you 
Back to top Go down
dope skilla
Epic Player
dope skilla

Okay everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone.   Okay everyone. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 pm

I would like to know who has been spreading these pathetic rumours and what not seven if ya don't want to place the names on here id appreciate it if you tell me ingame thanks. it not only hurts the females feelings but the staff also so I am just saying now before the rumours start getting bigger STOP the crap now thanks, Dope pk/skilla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okay everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay everyone.   Okay everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Prosperity 2 :: Off-topic :: Off-topic Chat-
Jump to: