Green Prosperity 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new evolution!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Airi
Infernal Airi

Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners. Empty
PostSubject: Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners.   Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 am

i think the staff teams should all have different colored crowns like any color they want i believe it would be really awesome, and i think more people would like the idea of it too, elite tickets should be dropped 2 or three at a time depending on the boss they kill, i would also like the graphics to be a little more upgraded like, 702 or something around that, but that would take to much time, i know a lot of players who like the high graphics, i do as well, but i really enjoy these graphics it is eclipse's decision to make these though, he is also adding the rest of dung which i think is pretty cool, i think the members chest should be enabled again frost dragons should be added for player/donators tickets should be about 6-8 every like, three kills more items should be added too, but i am not one to go off on a rant and say what i want, it is the owner's choice to add this it would take a certain amount of time as well to do all of this, we do have two coders though both are extremely smart Love everyone, i hope to see the exact amount of players there were when it was on, Love everyone!!! XoXoXoXoXoXoXo
Back to top Go down
Hobune
Epic Player
Hobune

PostSubject: Re: Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners.   Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 am

I disagree on the graphics, cause I personally like older and less hd better.
I also disagree on members chest and bosses dropping more elite tickets. The easier it is to get good/valuable items in game result in less donations.
Who would donate big amounts for something they can get in game for a little work? Yeah, people donate would donate for donator status(and all the benefits) for a few lousy dollars, but that's it, no more donations coming in from the people that already donated simply because they can get everything else easily in game. Plus the server(no other server as well) will get as much different donators every month for you to pay for a proper
Ddos protection and Vps.
I know a lot of people wouldn't agree with me to give donators less benefits in game, but I am a donator and I'd much rather pay for something that is more valuable in game than right now.
I've sent Eclipse a private message already, but I'm not sure if he agreed with me or not. Anyway I hope someone will agree with me on this one(probably not donators, cause who would want to pay more, am I right?).
Back to top Go down
seven
Epic Player
seven

PostSubject: Re: Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners.   Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 am

you keep using the word donator but lets call it what it really is...membership. i was under the impression donations were DONATED not to receive something in return even if they did it would be as a way of saying thank you. we're selling something be it rank, items, or areas of the game un-accessible to f2p. don't get me wrong we do need the donations and the memberships as well but don't get the two confused. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners.   Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowns of administrators moderators owners/co-owners.
Page 1 of 1